Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Soundmodul any good?

I have a BMW 525 touring (E39) with business cd radio. I am not happy with the sound quality. Can anyone tell me if the BMW Soundmodul, which is quite expensive, is any good?

Juha

Re: Soundmodul any good?

Hello Juha, I have in my 320d touring the SoundModul & Subwoofer - it´s much better than the normal Standardsystem!

The price was very high, I don´t know the exact amount, but
    it is for me profitable, because I will drive the BMW over a
    longer distance (I mean years), so it´s okay!!

It´s only the problem, that the dealers haven´t got cars with this SoundModul, so it will be difficult to hear this
    system "live", but it is comming the Harmann/Kardon-System quite near!!!
    Gruß, Flo - ...vorne ist verdammt weit weg...

Kommentar

Re: Soundmodul any good?

Hi Juha,

I have a 540 Touring (E39, october 1999) with the Professional soundsystem + DSP + Subwoofer. The sound quality can be changed with the DSP (adding low or high, but also echo and room size can be changed). You must have the newer model (after september 2000) where the speakers have changed. I won't complain about what I have (especially with the V8 and/or TV function), but I understand that the sound was much improved with the new model year. This was partly due to customer complaints!? The Harman/Kardon set that I heard on an E46 really impressed me. I think that is the best improvement option!

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X