X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• F31 LCI police

Hallo,

mein deutsch ist nich gut so... I will write in english to try to explain the situation (I live in France)

I have a F31 LCI, after trying to find the reason for a strange button on the rear and after finding a sticker inside (picture on the french forum) I found that it was a german police car

It was transformed from serial car to police car by this company, I contacted them with questions and I have of course no answer

https://www.haberl-electronic.de/de/

Car was imported to BMW France so i called the BMW dealer that sold and maintained it during its first km, they have no informations.

Today I had a look to the battery (see pictures, I hope I succeded to upload it), there are 2 batteries, the battery on the top has a relay

Problem, the battery sensor seems disconnected, I don't know if I shall reconnect it

It seems that the police car was transformed back in civil car just by removing the lights and radio, but keeping the electric architecture

idea here would be to remove this extra equipment as it's useless - but it would be really nice to have the documentation in order to avoid any mistakes, knowing that lots of parts from the original F31 LCI have been changed and not replaced back, it can be seen with the black plastic parts to cover the holes in the read plastic instead of putting back all original parts.

Any idea on how to get this documentation?

Is there a way to get a technical support from BMW germany (knowing that I don't speak fluent german)?

Thanks

V

Du hast keine Berechtigung diese Galerie anzusehen.
    Diese Galerie hat 5 Bilder

Language should be no problem, contact BMW in Munich in English and hopefully they can help you. But there must also be a head office for BMW in France which you could try to ask first https://www.bmw.fr/fr/contact/contact.html BMW Group France office located in Montigny-le-Bretonneux

How do I email BMW Germany?
    Contact details, subject rights, and your right to complain to a supervisory authority. If you have any questions about the way we use your personal data, please contact BMW customer service, either by email at kundenbetreuung@bmw.de or by calling +49 89 1250- 16000 (daily 8 am - 8 pm)

7er Tech Tips

Kommentar

Hello, thanks a lot, I'll do that.

I succeded to remove the 2nd battery + its harness + dead harness in the car + additional "safety ECU" that partially connects to the original harness of the car. Total weight removed, a bit more than 30kg + primary battery put back in place - all that in only 13h. It still does not explain the overweight of this 318DA to my previous 316DA, same year, about 55kg more, thus I suppose there are still useless stuff somewhere.

V

Kommentar

Maybe it has some protection that has a lot of weight. For example single glass, double glass, protection glass is a big difference. I assume you will not get from one of the online VIN decoders the details of this car, as usually for protection cars there are no details shown
        7er Tech Tips

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X